The personal data are
used by Millesime srl, that is the Owner and the Responsible for
processing personal data, following the requirements laid down in the
Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679 and in the existing italian legislation.
The GDPR is a new legal framework from the EU that took effect on May
25, 2018. It’s an updated version of the Data Protection Directive.
PURPOSE AND MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
- Millesime srl will process the personal data using:
- • MIXED: electronic and paper
with the purpose of:
- promotions activities
- multimedia informations and communications
- sending informations regarding promotions and offerts
the aims wrote above will be considered ONLY
if you agree to:
- Profiling activity:
- The legal bases where the processing of personal data come from, following the Art.6 of the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679, are:
- legitimate interest
The legal bases where the processing of personal data come from, following the Art.9 of the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679, are:
- legitimate interest
Millesime srl will process your data following the purpose and modalities in this policy privacy and based on your agreement.
WHO WILL KNOW YOUR DATA
- Following the indications given by law, all the data will be used,
collected and given ONLY with the aims indicated above and ONLY to the
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Tax advisers,
- Shipping companies,
- Administrators and Accountants,
- IT advisers,
- E-mails managers;
- Authorized people;
- External staff;
- Internal staff;
- Companies responsible for the logistic services to our wharehouse,
- Marketing companies;
- Companies responsible for recording, saving and registering data.
Managing your data, your informations may be known from authorized
internal/external people and partners that have specific instructions
regarding how to use your personal data.
Below, you will find the name of authorized internal/external people and partners:
- Esposito Francesco, c.f. SPSFNC75B05L259N – Legal Representative
- PEZZULO ANGELO GIULIANO, c.f. PZZNLG85E20B715M – Accounting
- DEL VECCHIO GIORGIA, c.f. DLVGRG90T62B963Z – Secretary
- GHERARDELLI ANNA, c.f. GHRNNA76A70C495Y – Secretary
- GUADIANO MARINA, c.f. GDNMRN93R67B963F – Web marketing
- DIDONE ANNAMARIA, c.f. DDNNMR84R49F839A – Secretary
- EDG SISTEMI, p.iva 06192551213, nella persona di LIBERATI WALTER – Assistance MILLESIME SRL’s IT system
- SLT Srls, p.iva 04248560619, nella persona di Lombardi Angela – Accountant
- United Parcel Service Italia S.R.L, p.iva 08537690151 – Shipping company
- UPS SCS (Italy) S.R.L., p.iva 04491840155 – Shipping company
- UPS Capital Versicherungsvermittlung GmbH, Italian Branch, p.iva 09991560963 – Shipping company
- UPS Healthcare Italia S.R.L., p.iva 01028471009 – Shipping company
- General Logistics Systems Italy SpA, p.iva 12144660151 – Shipping company
- DHL Supply Chain (Italy) S.p.A., p.iva 00718630155 – Shipping company
- SDA EXPRESS COURIER SPA, p.iva 05714511002 – Shipping company
- DLA – DELIVERY AND LOGISTIC AGENCY SRL, p.iva 07420891215 – Shipping company
- ALBINI & PITIGNANI SPA, p.iva 01027240488, nella persona di ALBINI LORENZO – Shipping company
- GSOFT WEB DI CARMINE CILIBERTO, p.iva 06807401218 – WEB assistance
STRUCTURE OF OUR IT SYSTEM
|IT activity||Client management|
|IT structure||Pc Client, supplier, employees|
|Type of IT system||Internal|
|Location||Millesimè Srl (Pastorano)|
We will keep you data in our database for a period of 10 years
- Following the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679 and the italian law, your rights, based on the limitations imposed by law, are:
- Asking for a confirmation if your data are saved in our database (the right of access from your personal data- art.15 Regulation 679/2016),
- Having a Comprehensive communication of where and how your data are saved,
- Having informations regarding the purpose of keeping your data,
- Having any informations if we have to update, modify, cancel or block your data in case we don’t meet the criteria imposed by law, ending of business relationship or any unlawful act.
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to correction and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right to limitate or to disclaim processing your personal data (art.18 Regulation 679/2016),
- Right to annul processing your personal data,
- Right to transfer your personal data (art. 20 Regulation 679/2016),
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- Right to claim a control from the autority to check your data (the right of access from your personal data- art.15 Regulation 679/2016),
- the owner and the responsible of processing your personal data is MILLESIME SRL S.r.l., p.iva 06187481210, c.f. 06187481210
|·||Telephone number: +39 0823 65 31 91|
Esposito Francesco, c.f. SPSFNC75B05L259N
|·||Telephone number: +39 0823 65 31 91|
What the cookies are:
A cookie is a small text file created by a website that is stored in the user’s computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During browsing the user could receive on his terminal even cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user). Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all the features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
This category also includes the analytics cookies. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example, the analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what are the recurrent patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. In this case we speak about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of EU 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
Third-party tracking cookies
We use technologies such as cookies to personalize content and advertising, to provide social media related features and to analyze traffic to the site.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used in our website
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, the third-party cookies of Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when you use the respective widget or share button. To learn more, visit the following information pages: Facebook e Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content into them. By visiting a page containing a video, or by clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools of our ownership. Per saperne di più visitare la pagina informativa di Google.
The user can manage their own cookie preferences through the features present in the common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser in order to block the sending of cookies or cookies. limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
disabling procedure provided by your browser. The following are the
methods proposed by the main browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer,
Apple Safari, Google Analytics downloading a specific browser plug-in.
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them off individually, see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Plugin Social Network
You can find all information regarding the plugin and how they are managed reading the social networks’ privacy linked below:
– Facebook – (link informativa cookie)
– Instagram – (link informativa cookie)
– Google+ – (link informativa cookie).